Friday, August 3, 2018

B&H Photo Replaces Damaged Box Of Paper

I received my 50 sheet box of Ilford Warmtone FB yesterday, the outer shipping box and the inner Ilford box were both damaged. 3 of the 4 tapes of the Ilford box were open and the lid was dislodged from the box of paper when I removed it from the shipping box. I sealed the box quickly (not sure that matters) and took photos of everything. I sent an email to B&H explaining the issue. They responded the next day multiple times and have already shipped me a replacement box. A GREAT COMPANY! Ilford 16x20 FB Warmtone paper runs at $302 USD (including the taxes etc) and they replaced it without a hassle.

I now have the FREE box that was damaged in my darkroom that might be partially exposed that I still might be able to use to make fine prints and if not I can use it for making printing masks.

Got to love that. I should now have enough paper to complete my printing for the Penticton Art Gallery PAG exhibition.

Note* I highly recommend photographers buy from B&H, great prices, great selection and great service! How do you beat that? There is also free shipping to Canada on orders over $99 USD.