Thursday, August 9, 2018

Facebook: New "Families Of The Dump" Photographs

Been spending my work week (sometimes its good to be a guard) on my iMac. I am using Lightroom to edit a bunch of files from the "Families of the Dump" night series shot in early 2018. The opening at the Penticton Art Gallery is September 21 and I need to get all my loose prints shipped to them for framing by the first week of September. I wanted to include some of the new color in the package, stuff you folks here on Facebook saw earlier. I found a few more new photos that I might be including in the shipping package to the PAG. I will send both older b/w film work prints (16x20 - 20x24) done in 2013, 2015, 2016 as well as this new night digi color stuff (13x19 maybe larger).
For those that do not know these pictures were done in Mae Sot Thailand and document the lives of the families who work the garbage to survive.

More details plus daily blogs documenting these photos (January - March 2018) can be found on my 11 year photo diary blog. www.gerryyaum.blogspot.com