Tuesday, July 26, 2016

My Large Format Cameras

With the newest camera in my large foramt arsenal I decided to run down all the various large format cameras I now own.

10-4x5s
- Sinar F1 (old version)
- Sinar F1 (new version)
- Speedgraphic (cheap and damaged)
- Toyo (damaged)
- Toyo (working)
- Wista (brown color, mostly in parts)
- Wista (black vesion used for the early "Klong Toey Slum" photos)
- Linhof 2000 (my favourite 4x5, used for later "Klong Toey Slum" and "Forgotten Laughter" photos)
- Razzle (modified Polaroid-Banarama, Ladyboy sex worker photos)
- Graflex Super D

1-5x7
- Linhof 5x7 (used in "Forgotten Laughter, "My Fathers Last Days" photos)

3-8x10s
- Deardorff (gift from dad, possible "Oh! Canada!" photos)
- Kodak Masterview (sex worker photos, "My Fathers Last Days" and much more)
- Wisner (almost never used)

1-11x14
- Older model Chamonix or copy Chamonix (possible "Oh! Canada!" photos)

1-16x20
- Chamonix (possible "Oh! Canada!" photos)