Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Quote: Jay O (Photographer)

The internet can be an amazing place, you can make friends, you can educate yourself, you can spread your own vision of the world. I sent a link to this blog to the fellow who sold me the Durst negative carrier. He is a knowledgable photography person so I thought why not and sent him the blog link. He replied back a wonderful little quote I wanted to share. I think he has it just right, the importance of radiating your love on a subject.

"Gerry I checked out your BLOG SPOT! Awesome the emotion and vibration come pouring through your images of your father. I was fortunate enough to have an amazing master teach me photography for over 30 years. The secret and most important key to all of photography and ART creation in general is to RADIATE YOUR LOVE UPON YOUR SUBJECTS! Great Work! I'm so glad it arrived! The L-1200 is the best 4x5 enlarger on earth for even light output and stability. Great Work! Thanks so very very much for sharing the images with me."

"Sincerely with Thanks and Gratitude for your Business,"
Jay O


" The secret and most important key to all of photography and ART creation in general is to RADIATE YOUR LOVE UPON YOUR SUBJECTS"