Sunday, September 21, 2014

Just Take Photos Stupid!

All this search for and whining about grants and shows and the like is wasteful when it comes down to it none of that shit really matters. What really matters is the creation of a unique important body of work"JUST MAKE PHOTOS STUPID!" is what I need to do. Making pictures, saying what I want to say and then letting everything else fall into place. When  you do good work everything else eventually develops.

I need to concentrate 100% of my efforts into making the pictures, in the dark, in the field whatever, it should come down to the PICS, IMAGES, PHOTOS, PHOTOGRAPHS, WORK!! All that other stuff, I cannot control,  so who cares! I need to do what I can control, the making of the pics. Then if that is strong enough the stories will be told, and all the other stuff will follow.