Thursday, September 4, 2014

Good Email

I got some good news when I checked my email after I woke up from the nightmare. My friend Jack found all the Durst 1200 neg carrier stuff in PEI (Prince Edward Island) where he has moved. Recently I bought a few things on eBay but now I have a complete set from Jack, he will ship or bring it to Edmonton in the coming weeks. With the eBay purchases I now have backups, always a good thing.  Jack is also giving me several wonderful enlarging lens, I am sure I will be able to use them all to make wonderful prints.

The 1200 Durst enlarger might become my main enlarger because it is much more stable and has a brighter light source than my lower end Saunders LPL. I will print some of the "Children of the Dump" show with it and decide if it is better.

Things Jack found.