Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wonderful Darkroom Day 15

Well today is day 15 in the darkroom, it's a no security guard day so I can devote myself to my printing. So for I have spent 5 hours doing a series of 8x10 RC viewing prints and 5 different 11x14 mask and dodging RC prints of some of the nicer negs. After a brief lunch of pyrogies and maybe a nap I plan on moving on to the 11x14 fibre photographs. Today I will print on Oriental Seagull warm tone photographic paper, I have liked this paper in the past so hopefully it will work well with the 35mm Tri-x "Families of the Dump" photographs I will print. I plan on printing another 6 or 7 hours that will give a nice 11 or 12 hour work day in the dark, it does not get any better than this, it's simply wonderful!

I think I might be able to do this 90 day thing!