Saturday, February 22, 2014

Looks Like More Workshops Ahead

I am getting lots of emails showing a basic interest in my two photography workshops, I got another one today. I will probably be doing another camera workshop in March. It looks like these things are becoming fairly popular, I might be able to raise the workshop prices again in the coming year. Its fun to be teaching analog photography to a new generation of workers. I also am able to do good things with the money earned as it all goes into buying film for my Thai projects. Buying new film is very important, it is the seed that grows into final print. These workshops are a win/win for all involved, the student gets to learn something exciting and new at a relatively cheap price and I get to teach and buy the supplies needed to make more photos.