Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Got My Lens!!

Well I got my 35mm F1.4 Summilux today and it looks FINE! I still have to figure out how to pay for this, will probably have to borrow some money as my expected tax refund check has not arrived. This lens cost a fortune but I think I will love it. Back in the old days when I shot my Canon A-1 and Canon F-1 cameras I loved my 35mm F2. The 35mm was my favourite lens for years until I started moving up in formats and forgot about it. Now that I am moving down again with the Leica 35s I hope this 35mm F1.4 will become my favourite lens, at the price I am paying I hope so! Here is pic of this wonderful piece of glass, maybe one of the best (smallest, sharpest, fastest) lens in the world. I am going to shoot this sucker to death, will shoot the shit out of it for the rest of my life! I am very excited. lets go make some fricking pictures!