Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dizzy

Well instead of having a nice relaxing massage today, I fought my way through the hot streets and Bangkok traffic today to make it down to the Klong Toey Muay Thai gym. I was able to catch up with some old friends there and also shoot some film at pushed ASAs which allowed me faster shutter speeds. I shot my Tri-x at 800ASA and 1600 ASA using the 21mm and 28mm Leica lens.

Exhausted now, my feet are throbbing, head hurts and I just feel all foggy. I need to finish off this blog and take a shower before drifting off to a well deserved sleep. Its strange how life is, 2 days ago I am working security in Canada, 1 day ago I am flying over the Pacific in a very crowded plane and tonight I am drinking with the Muay Thai trainers and friends in the Klong Toey slum gym (them beer me orange pop), the world is such a small place now, it was nice to be there with everyone again. Tomorrow I will try the 4x5 with 90mm lens to do some eviromental portraits, I got to get the light right thou, position the boxers properly in the best available light.

Night everyone.....