Tuesday, April 30, 2013

In Bangkok

After a tiring very cramped flight I arrived in Bangkok this morning. A few hours ago I arrived at my cheap hotel, $30 a night, settled in, had a shower and a meal. I have not had a Thai massage for several years but might try that next before going to buy some supplies at 7/11 and taking a nice long sleep. I slept on the plane (sort of) but am suffereing from jet lag (everything seems foggy), I plan to have my sleep then get up early and do a bunch of stuff tomorrow. I will go buy my bus ticket for Mae Sot, I will go down to the Muay Thai gym in Klong Toey and I think I might try to do some bus window/people photographs. I also need to telephone Mimi tonight to set up a possible meeting tomorrow to discuss my coming show at the Toot Yung gallery here in Bangkok (if that happens!).