Monday, April 8, 2013

Bangkok Thailand Toot Yung Gallery Show, A Go Again!

Got an email today from my friend Mimi who runs the Toot Yung Gallery in Bangkok, it looks like my show there is back on track and might happen in the next year or so. Toot Yung is opening in a brand new beautiful larger gallery in June complete with a artist's residence. Mimi told me she would love to show my work the white background sex worker shots probably the ladyboy images, in her new space.

I am happy she is back on track in a brand new bigger and better gallery and I am also happy she is still interested in showing the work. I will meet up with her this coming trip for a talk and see how it goes from there.



http://www.tootyunggallery.com/#num=content-774&id=album-51

http://tootyung.blogspot.ca/

If everything goes to plan (and with a bit of luck) I should be able to use my blue shipping case twice, once for Toot Yung in Bangkok and once for PhotoNOLA in New Orleans (this year or maybe next). The $100 bill to buy that used plastic shipping case seems like a better deal now.