Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fighting My Way Through The F-ckups

Things are coming together slowly, am fiighting my way through all my mistakes and screwups.

Am set up in a room near where I will go find the ladyboy frieneds to photograph. I spent the day hauling big heavy bags around and emptying dusty electrical equipment onto the floor that needed cleaning. I had to rent a van to haul all 5 bags of gear to this room.

I am to tired to type now, to tired to think, need to get some sleep and finish setting up the studio tomorrow. I need to put up the white background cloth and also test the lights, load film, also need to get a screw for my quick release tripod head head mount. FirsIt things first its 11pm, I will grab some food and collapse into bed, need some sleep, need to be alert for tomorrow. I have to buy a few things and use a broken ground glass again, more sex worker  on white background photo sessions might work out for the 3rd time running, hope hope.

Time to sleep.