Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2 Portrait Sessons Done 2 Or 3 To Go?

I was planning on taking a box of Tri-x film back to Canada, but as usually happens the more I photograph here the more people that ask to be photographed. I photographed Noy for the 2nd time and Maeyly for the 3rd time this afternoon and am scheduled to do two more ladyboys with a possibly of also shooting Bla (female worker) for the 2nd time. I have never had 5 or even 4 sessions in one day 3 has always been the max but this is my last chance to make the white background photos for a long time, so I might as well go for it! The photography as always I love to do so thats still fun but changing out all the 4x5 and 8x10 holders over and over and over again gets to be tiring, each time I do it the film changing process the takes over 1 hour.