Friday, February 24, 2012

Bla 2012

Had an up and down day, I arranged to shoot ladyboy Jiji at 2pm but she ended up not showing so had a wasted mid day. Later on I went for a walk looking for people to photograph and found an old friend named Bla whom I photographed in 2009. Bla was working a street that freelance sex workers work. When I went up to talk to her she did not initially remember me but after speaking to her for about 1 minute she did remember me and our previous photo sessions together. I ended up photographing Bla toinght, might try to photograph her again later.

Tomorrow at 2pm I will photograph Betty a ladyboy I photographed back in 2007 along with at least 1 other ladyboy from her bar. I want to try to do both heads hots with the 300mm and 4x5 camera and fuller body shots.

I am worried about the power in my room it keeps going up and down, I lose the air conditioning all the time, and the lights go on and off. When I shot Bla today I turned off the air conditioning and unplugged the fridge but the power still fluctuated and at one point burnt out one of my modeling lights. I put in the older weaker modeling bulb to replace the burnt out one but have no more spares now.

I am not sure I can get this all done, I need to have at least another 12 sessions. Am taking it day by day, step by step and hoping for the best.