Thursday, July 4, 2019

Piam Suk Dog House Shelfter Info

I plan on trying to raise more money for the dog shelter on my return to Canada. I also have received direct information for people interested in helping. For those interested in donating money you can contact the clinic directly or if your worried about sending money directly, send the donation to me and I can give it to the shelter in the form of goods (dog food, vaccines etc.), when I return to Thailand in 2020.. I leave Thailand in a few days so am running out of time this year. Here is their direct contact info, with a bit of a back story written in so do English. Thanks!


Numtan is a quiet, friendly dog who likes to lick faces, desperate for attention with sad eyes. Lion is the tough looking, strong, independent alpha male leader of the shelter. He is the boss, and barked at me suspiciously but with some interest, especially when I called him by name (my accent when saying Lion must be different).

Piam Suk Dog House