Monday, July 8, 2019

I Am Home, Bags In Taiwan!

A very painful flight home. 2 bags left in Taiwan, they missed the airplane transfer. After 2 delays, one while landing in Taiwan, one while going to the gate. Some one forgot to put my carry on bags onto the next plane.

I was squished in window seat, no walking or toilet for over 10 hours on the Taiwan to Vancouver flight. Extremely painful security re-checks in Vancouver before the Edmonton flight , took about 1 hour to get through. Lots of searching,swabbing, X-rays, real back log. Multiple old ladies getting their cosmetics searched. An old Chinese man in front of me had to open his bag of dirty laundry for a search, he was embarrassed.

Am rather exhausted, am on the last plane from Vancouver to Edmonton now delayed one hour plus There is a screaming baby in this plane, 10 rows or so back.. Oh the joys, the supreme happiness of international air travel?

Will be working a 12 hour night shift tonight! Got to eat me some pyrogies and koubasa when I get home. Too, too, too much rice this trip.
It is good to be home!

On the last plane, Vancouver to Edmonton (without my 2 check in bags)