Monday, April 13, 2020

New Dom 58 Photo and old DA photo, THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY

 Started to work on TH E PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY photos for the later issue of "Shades of Grey:Fine Art Photography magazine. I will also use some of these files for the "Under the Freeway" section of the Art Center show at the University of New Brunswick show in 2022. I have not really dived into this project yet, I hope to photograph many more lives "under the freeway" and will try to tell the stories in an more in depth way on my eventual return to the Land of Smiles in late 2020 (I hope).


Here is a new photo from that series and an older one.

Da, THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FRIEEWAY, Klong Toey Slum, Bangkok, 2019
Dom 58, THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY, Klong Toey Slum,  Bangkok, Thailand 2019