Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Links: November/December 2015 Trip Scans #2

The square format photos were made with the Rolleiflex F 80mm 2.8, sometimes with a close up lens filter sometimes without. 

Note* The boy holding the panda bear puppet below is the image I was trying to make when I stepped on a dump nail :((. I saw him pick up the puppet from the garbage, smile, and start to play. Using my amazing, highly tuned and totally all seeing photo opportunity senses I ran into the scene to get the shot. Somehow I managed to step on a nail in the process. Once I was stuck I figured I might as well get the portrait, so I made a few exposures before moving off and seeing how bloody the foot was. Getting the picture always comes first! Right?

The orginal injury and hospital blogs.
Girl #1, Mae Sot garbage dump Thailand 2015
Boy with panda puppet, Mae Sot garbage dump Thailand 2015
Skinny dump dog



14 year old girl, Mae Sot garbage dump Thailand 2015
Girl #2, Mae Sot garbage dump, Mae Sot Thailand 2015
Girl #2 version #2, Mae Sot garbage dump, Mae Sot Thailand 2015