Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Am Planning My Next Triple I can

Have started planning for my next trip to Asia. I was thinking 5 weeks but now am thinking 7 weeks. I am encouraged by the results of the most recent work and need to double down now that things are going well. I have built up relationships and connections in the dump surrounding areas and need to use that access while I still can. I need to try to tell the important story of the dump NOW not later. After this trip I will not be able to take another vacation until 2017, unless I quit my job or get a leave. I really need to make top end strong images with this limited time I have.

It looks like a April return to Thai for 7 weeks with a possible side trip to the Philippines or Indonesia. Everything has to be settled at work and I need to try to book a flight in the next 2 weeks or so. Updates to follow.