Sunday, December 13, 2015

Back In Canada!

Am at the Vancouver International airport waiting for my connecting flight to Edmonton. The flight from Taiwan to Canada went fairly easy considering the distance and time on the plane (over 10 hours). I got a window seat and an empty seat beside me so the flight back from Thai was way more comfortable than the flight there. I was able to sleep a bunch of hours, not sure how long probably around 4-5.

My 35mm and 120 film were X-rayed a total of only 2 times. The 5x7 film was X-rayed 3 times. I have had my film X-rayed up to 6 timed on past trips without any noticeable damage so am not anticipating any this trip,. I plan on developing some 35 and 5x7 tonight when I get home, so will post some scans soon.

Tomorrow evening I will start working my security night shifts again.