Sunday, September 8, 2013

Reprints Needed

I will have to reprint the photos I made at the beginning of these darkroom sessions. I was trying to save money and used the older photo paper that I had sitting around for several years and some stuff I had thrown in with one of my Kijiji darkroom buys, that paper it turns out looks yellower (fogged?) as compared to the new Ilford paper of the same make-surfface. I am down to about 55 sheets of the new Ilford 16x20 I bought from B&H a while back, I hope I do not have to buy more, I do not need the added expense just now. Will have to see how it goes but if I do have to order it will only take 1 week for it to arrive after payment is made, B&H service is fast and reliable.

I still do not have any money saved for Thailand, I hope I can get some extra shifts at work.