Tuesday, September 17, 2013

PhotoNOLA Questions For Aritcle

I got an email an email today from Thom my friend and contact from the New Orleans PhotoNOLA show. He gave me a series of questions to answer for a promotional article he is writing on the show.

One of the great things about having shows is it forces you down roads you might not have other wise traveled. Things you understand in your heart but have not put down before in words are drawn out of you. It forces you to explain exactly why and what your doing and try to express it in a fluent way, thoughts you feel inside are pulled outside. This questionnaire and the coming artist talks have really made me focus, I have to  explain my motivations, hopes and the aims of my photography. All this introspection can only help future work.

I will post all the questions and answers later when I completed them.

Well off to the darkroom, I need to do some bleaching and toning.