Thursday, September 19, 2013

$65

My blog advertising is up to $65 so the check which is paid out at $100 is still many months away but its free money so thats always a nice thing. I used the last check to buy film but am not sure how I will use this one. I do not have much b/w 120mm film in stock so thats an option. I have plenty of 35mm, 4x5, 5x7 and 8x10 Tri- x so no use ordering that. I also have lots of extra chemistry and photo papers so probably do not need that. One paper I could use more of is 16x20 Ilford Warmtone, I might order another 2 boxes of that which will cost about $550 minus $100 from this advertising check. If I end up showing the Burmese refugee work it will be printed on that paper, so that's probably the smartest use for the money.

Thanks to everyone who is visiting the advertising, every little bit helps and its greatly appreciated. One click goes a long way, please check out the Ads if you can.

Thanks Gerry