Sunday, September 8, 2013

And Another 3

Been on a roll in the darkroom, tonight is the 3rd night in a row I cranked out 3 prints. If I can do another 2 or 3 on my last night off work tomorrow, I will have had a great printing week. One more weeks printing on my next seven days off work and I should be done.  It should take me 5 or 6 to dry mount everything then I can send off the shipping case.

I need to find the Dibond and get those aluminum boards ordered to size as soon as possible, hopefully that will happen next week or at most by Tuesday on the following week.

Here are todays 3, Ladyboys Um and Jiji and female worker Long:



I am thinking of including both a 2007 and 2009 picture of Long, she is the female worker I was closest to. One time I went to her pink apartment room and read and translated love letters she got from some british guy. Stuff like, "All those other woman I was with during my 2 week trip did not matter, you were the only one I cared about. I miss boom boom with you". He made all kinds of promises to her, then stopped phoning and emailing. Long was desperate to contact this guy again and asked for my help. The last I heard she had left the bar sex worker world and got a job in a far off Thai town, I hope she is safe and happy.