Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dreaming In Thai

Just woke up  and got to get ready for work, last night I dreamed in Thai. Through the years I have occasionally dreamed in the Thai language, guess this is a sign I am thinking of Thailand a lot, the trip is not far off, its even entered my dreams.

In the dream I was arguing with a driver about how much I had to pay, he handed me a bill (never argued with a Thai driver before in real life!). I have to look up a word  I had trouble with in the the dream, the word BEHIND (me) which I struggled with.

Behind- ข้างหลัง - Kaung Lung - Got it right in the dream.
The word I was confusing it with was downstairs, which is almost the same but a bit different.
Downstairs - ข้างล่าง- Kaung Laung

Enough dreaming, got to go to work and make some money, did not get any art grants for this trip, it all is being paid for my "Gerry The Security Guard Grant Fund". It is important I make photos in Mae Sot of the families working the dump, I will do this on my own somehow, even if it puts me in debt. Paid for the air ticket ($1508) last week but more funds needed to get this done.

Off to work!