Monday, February 21, 2022

FRAMES MAGAZINE FaceBook Promo

 The Facebook Frames Magazine page allows you to promote your photography. Here is my most recent little promo.

There is now new second exhibition of photographs from THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP and THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY opening soon. The photographs will be part of the FLASH PHOTOGRAPHIC FESTIVAL in Winnipeg Manitoba in April of 2022. More details to follow.
 
I hope to donate the artist fee from the event back to the people in the photographs (in the form of goods to help their lives). Will also be able to sell all the exhibition photographs from the event.
 
The FLASH FESTIVAL folks are printing the files for me (am sending them from Thailand where I am now soon) then donating them pictures back to me. I will try to sell the exhibition pictures to raise money to help the people who live in the garbage dump and under the freeway. I call that process the perfect artistic circle. They help me make the pictures, others see the pictures and give, the people in the photographs benefit by receiving free goods to improve there life. In the case of the dump, they get rubber boots, headlamps, foods, toys, working tools, medicine, candy etc.
 
I will also be doing a PowerPoint talk on the projects and the other photography in late April. Please consider coming.
 
 
Woo family father having an early morning smoke in the dump, THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP, Mae Sot, Thailand 2019