Friday, February 25, 2022

FLASH PHOTOGRAPHIC FESTIVAL update.

FLASH PHOTOGRAPHIC FESTIVAL update.

The FAMILIES OF THE DUMP/THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY exhibition will take place at a venue at 393 Portage Avenue Winnipeg, Manitoba in April 2022. 
 
There will be 12 photos exhibited. Post exhibition these same photographs will be eligible for sale, 100% of that money will go directly (no waste, no middle men) back to the the FAMILIES OF THE DUMP and THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY. In the past at the dump I used all donation/art money to buy goods that I then handed out to the family members. I will do the same with "the people live under the freeway".
 
I will do a 45 minute PowerPoint talk related to the 2 projects along with a brief introduction of the earlier photographic work (want to mention and thank my father). At the venue there will be 15 minutes for possible questions (doubt there will be 15 minutes of questions!, it would be nice, but I do not think so). The talk will take place Thursday April 21.
 
Please consider attending. Please consider buying a print if you can. Later I will send you links and photos on how your money was spent to help those in the photographs.
 
393 Portage Avenue