Thursday, February 17, 2022

Another Exhibition A Go

The Winnipeg FLASH PHOTOGRAPHIC FESTIVAL exhibition is a go. Talk also in April 2022. THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP will be exhibited.. Artist fee is $500, will donate as much of that as I can back to the families in the dump. The exhibition will include a talk, which is nice, something I love doing. Will have to fly in from Edmonton, for 3 days or so, never been to Winnipeg!!  

Note* Am not sure of the venue yet, not sure of the presentation of the prints but there will be no frames. Not sure how it will look, hope OK.  If I can get some money for the families thou, give a nice talk, that's enough for me. They will be exhibiting the same pics as the Penticton Art Gallery Exhibition. I still have those prints packed in a shipping box, will just forward it to the new guys.

Winnipeg