Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Video: "Living On The Margins" Exhibition With Larry Louie, February 2015

Found this on one of my old external hard drives tonight. A Video from the opening night of an exhibition called "Living on the Margins", which was part of the Exposure Photography festival here in Alberta in 2015. I never shared this short video before as I had lost the file.  Unfortunately I only have this low res version, not sure where the bigger file is. At the exhibition I showed some photos from MY FATHERS LAST DAYS and THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP. Larry Louie also showed a selection of his wonderful Philippine work. The event was hosted by Larry and his wife Joanna at their  "Louie Gallery on 124".

My father was able to see video from this exhibition, and watch people reacting to his photos as well as my little talk which mentioned dad. He enjoyed the video quite a bit even thou he was very sick, that time he was in a hospital bed at home and could not walk well. Dad past on Feb. 22, 2015.