Friday, May 8, 2020

HPRC AMRE2780W Case And Other Things

Will do some second hand buys the next few days. Got me 5 insulated tarps, 1 not insulated, all used and some beaten up, for $55 CAD, they measure around 10x20 feet each I believe. Will use the tarps in connection with the trailer and the ice fishing tent.

Also picked up some light proofing material, tape and a spray for the tent which I will try tomorrow when the ground dries out from recent rain.

I will also pick up a nice hard case, it is new and never used. Will pay $200 CAD for it, about 50% the new cost. I want to use the case with foam  to carry my VERY expensive lens in. The case will save my expensive lens from being banged up on the road. It does not have the fancy mini cube store foam, but foam will be included, hope it works for me, think it will. I just do not want my old 1880s and rare Nikkor lens banged up. Some of the areas I will be travelling to for the project will no doubt be very rough.

B&H Specs And Price For The Newer Model Version Of Case With Foam

HPRC AMRE2780W Case