Thursday, May 14, 2020

Re-edit Of Anapon In His Room Photograph

from Facebook....

I think this is a re-edit of an older image of Anapon a man I have I have been photographing in this tiny room since 2011-12. I have been photographing Khun Anapon since about 2011. He is a former Muay Thai Boxer and family man, but now he just lives and stares out of a small room made of scrap would under a busy Bangkok freeway.

Just rounding out my re-edits of THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY PHOTO. Still have to re-scan 3 film shots. Having trouble getting sharpness in the scans as the Tri-x negs are curved.

Anapon 47, In his one room home under the freeway (the roof is the freeway above), THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY, Klong Toey Slum, Bangkok, Thailand 2019

Anapon 47, In his one room home under the freeway, THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY, Klong Toey Slum, Bangkok, Thailand, 2019