Saturday, April 6, 2019

Bought Me A "Metz Blitz 54 MZ-3 inkl. SCA 3502 für Leica + SCA 3008A TTL"

Picked up a TTL flash system, cord, modules and the like from a eBay seller in Germany. He wanted a $119.99 Euros for it plus another $50 Euros for shipping. Damn expensive! All these pieces sold separately, the flash, the Leica TTL module, the cord system are very expensive. Together in one buy, they are a bit cheaper.

I have had many issues with flash exposures in the past so decided to spend the extra doe and get this used TTL (through the lens) flash metering system for my Leica R cameras. TTL flash gives a more accurate exposure reading. My hope is to use this flash direct in the field at night in the dump (and elsewhere). I also hope to use it with a bounce off roofs and walls in enclosed areas like dump shack homes. After some negotiating I managed to get the auction price down to $90 Euros.

Now that is it!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE eBAYING. Got to save what money I can for Thai. I hope I get a good tax refund this year!

My new-used Metz 54 MZ-3 flash with extras