Friday, October 27, 2017

Some More Selfies With The Dump Children

The children in the dump love to have there pictures taken and then viewed on the LCD screen. I shoot mostly film cameras so they do not get that. They look at the cameras and want to see the pics, but I cannot show them, then they are confused. So I also take some digi photos and video to make them happy.  They always laugh and get so excited when they see themselves. The little girl in red could not stop giggling through out our little photo session. She was laughing and talking with her mother, sister through out, so happy!

Here are a couple of selfies, me in my goofy but very necessary hat, sweating constantly, them filled with the joy of youth, the joy of childhood. The lighting conditions as you can tell were extremely harsh. This is around 4pm in the afternoon today.

Selfies Oct. 27, 2017 with the dump childrfen