Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Running Donation Money Spent Total Listed At The Top Left Of The Blog

I am going to keep a running total on the left side of this blog for all donation money spent. I will list it in baht I think as that is a bit easier. The number in BLUE is the amount of money I have to donate, and above that is the donated money spent in RED. Everyone who contributed can monitor how their money is used.

It is a bit complicated to calculate everything 100% correctly sometimes. Today for example I bought my own groceries alongside the donation food stuff for the first two families. I have everything listed together on one receipt written in Thai. My Thai reading ability is rather poor (child like) so I might be making a few small mistakes now and again. I will as always try to do the best I can and to be completely honest and transparent as possible.