Thursday, October 26, 2017

Potato Chips

This trip I decided to throw a bag of potato chips in with my daily food donation bags to the dump. In the past I have mostly kept it to staples like rice, canned fish etc but thought why not give the kids a fun food.

Today's food bag, the first this trip that has been donated had a bag of chips in it, which went straight to a number of children in the swamp dump shacks. The people who donated some money back in Canada helped give a baby-child in dump today a little treat. Thank you for that!

Note* I will make copies of these photos and others I took and then give them to the parents as keepsakes. The snapshots that have handed out through the years I occasionally see again years later.

Young baby girl enjoying her chip
Daughter who is new to me, the father I have known for around 4 years
New people to the dump, TWINS, eating their potato chips