Monday, August 5, 2013

Tons Of Film, Next 5x7?

Did some freezer diving today looking for my HP5 8x10 (free blog advertising money film) I wanted to shoot this week. Gosh I got a ton of film filling up 3 and 1/2 deep freezers along with a bunch of photo paper of various sizes and types. I need to get my ass in gear and start shooting all of this stuff. I just looked at my 5x7 film and it is extensive (outdated 2008 and 2009), I have so much of this stuff I am not even sure how much I have! I think the next Thai adventure after this coming 35mm trip I need to consider only taking the 5x7 Linhof and shooting 200-300 or so sheets. There is also lots of colour neg and colour slide film still in storage, not sure any of that will ever be shot, a sad waste.

I want to do so much photography wise, I have so many hopes and plans but only a little time to get it all done.