Sunday, August 25, 2013

Latest Kijiji Purchase

I went out tonight before dark and did another darkroom equipment purchase. I picked up a very nice black fiberglass sink with sturdy metal stand (handmade). Peter the seller of the the equipment also was kind enough to give me for free a number of items:

- 8x10 paper safe
- approximately 100 sheets of Ilford RC photo paper
- grain focuser, contact printer, small safe light, tongs, cleaning brush
- 2 small Patterson tanks with 4 reels
- 2 graduates, scissors, nice 10x mini focusing magnifying glass (going to use it tomorrow)
- very nice and useful set of b/w spotting pens

The total cost for everything was $25 plus gas for pickup, thank you Peter for your generosity, the items will be put to good use. I now have 2 extra darkroom sinks I can use for my secondary alternative process darkroom.