Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tun

Photographed a ladyboy from last year named Ji Ji. Last year she was sort of angry during the shoot but today she was very pleasant. Ji Ji has had breast surgery since last year and now had quite large breasts (last year she was flat chested). I liked photographing her because she had nice large eyes and a expressive face. Ji Ji told me a story of how she had a farang boyfriend who she liked very much who at first did not know she was a ladyboy and liked being with her even after he found out. A few years passed and the man changed his mind and said he could not stay with her anymore because she was a ladyboy. Ji Ji thinks the man broke up with her because he was embarrassed to introduce her to his family, the guy was Welsh from Great Britain.

I also photographed a lady (2nd one) named Tun who was a very nice person. Tun is 27 without a mother or father and has no children. I guess a 4 years back she was selling food on the street in Bangkok and after her father died she moved into the sex industry. Tun laughed alot during our shoot and we had a grand time. Afterwards she wanted to meet me outside the bar and I told her sorry I could not. When I was about to leave the bar she gave me a hom gam (kisses on both cheeks, sort of a smell kiss, like she wants to inhale you, Thai woman often do this with their children or people they have strong feelings for). I meet so many girls like Tun here, kind people with good hearts working in this shit industry, heartbreaking.