Monday, July 21, 2008

The Scene is Tiring

After seeing these people work the bars for so many years now and to see the same thing night in and night out I am becoming tired of this type of photograph. I think I need to expand my vision beyond what I am currently shooting. I do not know how farang stay in this sex tourist scene drinking and f_cking and not doing other things with their lives. To sit in this place for 10 years getting drunk daily having unfufilling personal relationships would be a terrible way to live. I still keep seeing these non verbal relationships. The farang sits at the restaurant looking at his food and hardly saying a word to his Thai girlfriend, or they walk down the street the farang 50+ years old leading and the Thai girl usually 20+ years following with a look of dislike on her face. Empty Empty Empty way to live life.