Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Good Photo Day

Had a good photographing day, I photographed 2 ladyboys named Ji Ji and Sammy. Sammy was quiet and polite with nice large eyes and a sensitive nature,she had a 60 year old Denmark boyfriend who took care of her. Ji Ji was over the top expressive with large facial expressions and mannerisms. Ji Ji told me that she had made many sex movies with farangs and was on many Internet sites, she really enjoyed the photo session and seemed disappointed when it was over.

I have another camera related problem, my quantum turbo battery is not charging so I will not be able to use the Bananarama with flash soon. I have a back up charger and 2ND quantum turbo in Canada but made the mistake of not bringing them in case of an emergency. I wanted to travel light and will probably pay for that mistake. The quantum battery is almost dead now and I still have around 250 sheets of film to shoot. Made a bad mistake I should have brought the backup for emergencies. I will go to a pro camera store to see if I can a replacement charger or possibly buy another new quantum battery. I would hate to not be able to shoot that final 250 sheets of film.