Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Good Photo Day

Ate a great meal of barbecue at a local mall, you order your food raw and cook it at the table. It was really delicious!! After being pretty sick for the last few days I sort of gorged myself on this food. I really love Thai food, it is now my favorite food followed by Chinese and Japanese.

Went and photographed 2 more ladyboys. Nicky aged 26 and Goby aged 20. Both were very polite people and I especially liked to photograph Nicky, she talked to me about many things. I learned for example that if ladyboys want to join a temple as a monk or a nun they join as a monk if they have not had the breast surgery and as a nun if they have had the breast surgery.

My flash battery for my Bananarama system has run down. I will try to charge it all night (doubt that will work), tomorrow I will take it to local electronic repair shop to see if they can do anything. If the battery cannot be repaired I will go to a pro camera store to see a replacement or repair the one I have. I think thou that my using the bananarama for making ladyboy photos is done now, even thou I still have over 200 sheet sheets of 4x5 film, DAMN!