Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ladyboys Are Lining Up for Photo Sessions

Talked to around 8 or 9 ladyboys tonight all are interested in doing photographs some for a second time. I have 3 tentatively scheduled for tomorrow, I might have to do 2 ladyboys then go back to my apartment and reload film and come back and shoot the 3rd and possibly 4Th person. Not sure I can do 4 shoots in one night, with the heat, walking and the heavy camera bag plus making the images it is quite physically demanding.

I do not expect much difficulty in finding enough different ladyboys to photograph. I am getting a reputation here now and they are starting to come to me instead of me needing to seek them out.

So far I have photographed 11 ladyboys and 2 woman ( 1 ladyboy and 1 girl from last years shoots posed again). Nut another ladyboy from last year asked me to photograph her tomorrow.

I will have to do my best tomorrow because on Monday I might be taking a one night trip to meet some farang sex pats I know. I also want to visit some old stomping grounds and see if I can find some old Thai friends.