Sunday, July 9, 2023

Multiple Country Documentary Photo/Humanitarian Projects?

Thinking of trips to the Philippines and to Indonesia. I also have the $6000 CAD earned from print sales at the UNB show that I need to distribute in the form of goods, to those in need. That money should go to the workers in the dump and the people under the freeway in Thailand, but I want to also help folks in the Philippines and Indonesia. Maybe I can start humanitarian/photo projects in the new countries and continue the ones in Thailand. That might be a bit too much, but I think with the proper motivation, devotion and effort it can be accomplished.

We shall see how things work out, I also have the massive AMBROTOS KANATA project to think about and have responsibilities in Canada I need to live up to.

THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP, Mae Sot Thailand