Sunday, July 9, 2023

$10 Point And Shoot Camera

Picked this baby up for $10 CAD at Goodwill. 16MP, HD Video and waterproof to 50 feet. I think the lens is a little bit wider than most digi point and shoot cameras, something I like. Plus, it's a fun color!

 I bought 2 extra batteries (now have 3) and a charger on the cheap off eBay from China.

Will take it on the road for AMBROTOS KANATA and with me to Asia. It should be rugged and do well for me. 

These cameras are good for doing grab shots, to record faces and names and for short videos to make post online for the blog, Facebook etc. I just pop the SD card out of the camera and into my laptop and I am set to go!! Fun to do in the hotel room after a long day of photography. A nice way to relax while munching down on some good food. 

It might also be a camera I could consider using if I am going into a more dangerous shooting world (Tondo slum in the Philippines) and am scared to take the Canon or the Blad. If someone wants to steal this from me they can have the $10!

Fujifilm XP