Thursday, July 20, 2023

Audio: My Head Hurts, But That's Ok

Ever since mom got diagnosed with the early stages of dementia, dementia that might be hereditary, I have been worried. To help fight any possible future illnesses, I have tried over the last few years to exercise my brain as much as I can. To that end I am studying as many languages as I can, playing lots of chess (my hope is to work my way up to the near impossible MASTER level), eating healthier and reading tons, learning in general. I am trying to keep the brain cells active and vibrant. Not sure any of that will matter, but it certainly cannot hurt!

Learning multiple languages at the same time is tough, as tough as it gets, my head hurts! Still, it might help with the mighty D problem, and it certainly helps me make better photographs, as I gain access, friends and build relationships through language. That then translates into deeper and more important imagery.