Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Swimming Anyone?

Hmm...trying something wacky, a dog pool to wash plates in. Doubt it will last but for only $30 CAD, it is worth a try. If this idea works, I will use it with my 24x24 inch and 36x36 inch plates, worth a try! The pool is easy to store, you just fold it up and put it in a bag. No blowing up with air, no giant rigid pool to store in the trailer, just a little bag. If this thing kinda works as I hope, I will get a few more for the fix and hypo clear. The strange thing is the large size is $29.99 but the smaller medium size runs at $99.80. Don't get that! A sale of some kind, a $70 CAD discount right now. I will test my new POOL tomorrow after work. Wonder if Dimsum wants a bath?

Update* The pool seems strongly built. It should work, at least for the wash. I ordered 3 more to take advantage of the sale.. Supposedly saved $280 CAD in this 4 pool buy.

Washing pool for the plates? Will it work? Will it be durable? Doubtful but worth a go.