Monday, January 29, 2024

$130 White Wash Table!

Picked up a second wash table. With the big purchase of the 11x14 camera I was unsure about spending more money but if your going all in, go all in! The table is over $50 cheaper than the black version I already own. I have seen the build quality, tested the table, all should be good for a second one. The white surface is not as suitable for me as the black but a $50 plus discount, is a $50 plus discount! Maybe I can place some black plastic of some kind on the bottom of the sink, under the washing plates. That way  I can see the image as a positive, on the clear glass plates.

Now with the 11x14 and 16x20 cameras and the 2 wash tables, I should be ready to go making ULF plates 11x14 inches and larger next shooting season. I might also be able to use the tables in indoor shooting situations like at workshops and talks, on location indoor plate making.

4 foot indoor wash table for wet plate