Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Repost Of Donated Toys

 from a Facebook memory....
 
This is the good part of the dump. The toys were donated by a person I work with. My coworker donated toys from her daughter, which I then took to the dump in Mae Sot Thailand and handed out to the families. The boots were also donated, tougher saftey boots.

You get down in the dump while making pictures. The heat, the flies the rats and cockroaches are very tough for this pampered Canada boy to take. So you end up getting worn down and wonder why your there, then you hand out free donated toys to the children, you see their smiles, their joy and all your negativity leaves and your just filled with a sense of fulfillment and happiness.

Donated toys
With the children, think this is around 2013
Donated doll, her young head is shaved because of the Lice in the dump
Win family children, I have photographed them as they have grown
Donated safety boots from the company I work at in Canada
View of dump houses