Sunday, July 29, 2018

Organizing Negs And Working On My Presentation

Am preparing for the Penticton exhibition tonight. Doing my 3rd night in a row of organizing my negs (will probably need about 5 nights to complete the work) and also working on a PowerPoint presentation for my artist talks. I am looking through a number of PowerPoint how to books as well as a video tutorial I got from the library to complete my presentation.

Hopefully when I get all my negs organized I can find what I need to print this coming week off. I am kind of lazy when it comes to negative storage and naming, which leads to major problems when I have to print. The PowerPoint artist talk presentation will include an introduction, photos from the years 2013-2018 as well as a at least 3 video files. Want to make it about 1 hour long.

If I want to get the stories of the families told properly I need a high end presentation I can show. The goal is to present their story in venues world wide. Not sure I can do that, not sure if it is even possible, but sometimes you need to punch above your weight class.

Early form of the "Families of the Dump" Presentation